29 December 2012

Now, it's the right time

I have been the regular reader of several blogs for years. Every now and then I thought to myself "It's something you should do, too." But, then, I asked myself THE questions: "What should I write about?" - "How should people know about that blog?" - "Who would ever (EVER) read it?" I found it too depressing an idea that I sit down and write (and write, write, write) and no-one out there would actually be interested in it. So I postponed the idea again and again.

Then, a few weeks ago, a very close friend told me head-on that I (of everybody) am the one to have a blog and this was the final bone of contention. I started researching the hows and abouts, opened an account and tried to make it look nice - I know this hasn't worked out so well so far but I'm on it! And here I am now: Me and this blog. I hope I will be able to post on a regular basis, I hope it will look nicer (more like ME) soon - and I so desperately hope there is at least one person out there (except for you, Heiki!) who will read it. Anyway, it really feels that NOW - TODAY - is the right time. So it starts here. Now.

This blog will be about me and my 3 cheeky monkeys: Paulina, 7, Johann, 4, and baby-monkey Jakob, almost 4 months. And of course about my beloved hubby, my home, the things I do when I have some spare minutes to...

Please enjoy it! Any feedback is welcome. (as I am the editor of this thing, I might feel free to delete any negative feedback though...)

1 comment: